Serving Anne Arundel County , Calvert County, and parts of Southern Maryland
Acupuncture has been practiced for over 5000 years and is the oldest form of medicine in the world. It is currently the main source of healing and wellness for one third of the world and is practiced in numerous other countries. Its powerful affects are rooted in an ancient form of holistic healing and an understanding that the mind, body and spirit are all connected. When there is an imbalance of energy in any of these areas, disease (dis-ease), illness and pain may be present.
- chronic pain
- arthritis, fibromyalgia, muscular skeletal pain
- heartburn, stomach upset, nausea
- irritable bowel syndrome, constipation diarrhea
- gynecological issues, infertility
- painful/irregular menstrual cycles, PMS
- autoimmune disease
- allergies, asthma, colds, sinus infections
- headaches, migraines
- depression, anxiety
- insomnia, restless sleeping
- emotional issues
Acupuncture needles are very thin (about the size of a human hair), solid, stainless steel, and range in length. They are pre-sterilized and are used once so there is no risk of infection from the needles. The needles are inserted just below the skin and the sensations vary from person to person, anywhere from not feeling the needle to a slight pinch.
Sign up to hear from us.